We are open to persuasion via a clear, convincing proposal
Send us a well-structured proposal outlining:
- Exactly what you are looking for, what you’d like to do and what educational/training requirements you need to fulfil
- Whether you would be working alone, or as part of a team. How many people would be involved, and from which school/college or other educational or training body
- Who can vouch for your capabilities, and who would be supervising your project
- How long it would take, and what it would require from us
- How you think KMC would benefit
- What you would like/need KMC to contribute
Know-how and effort can be packaged in many ways
In our modern employment world, know-how, skills and specialist capabilities aren’t always best packaged in 37-hour weeks and permanent jobs, or best applied sitting in an office in Brande, Denmark.
Here at KMC, we are well aware of the potential for more fluid, short-term collaboration setups, and the benefits they can bring both you and us. They are difficult to define in advance – so make us a suggestion, or come with a proposal.